Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cystic FIbrosis Fundraiser!

I hope everyone is having a great week.  I wanted to share another fabulous card made by one of our DT memebers, Jessica Fick,  using our fundraising digital image set "Easter Babies". 

All proceeds from the sale of this digital image set (minus Paypal fees) will be donated to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.  The entire digital image set sells for only $7!

Have friends who like digi stamps?  Spread the word!  Help us help out the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation!

4 comments:

  1. I got mine last week I plan to use the digis this weekend. I just learned to flip images so that helps. I love the chick card. I hope a lot is raised for the foundation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very helpful post,I hope this really helps me to complete my project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this information .I really appreciate your work, keep it up

    ReplyDelete